v1.2: Content Update + Bug Fixes
I just uploaded version 1.2 of THE DEVIL HAUNTS ME! This adds some new content, and fixes up some more bugs. See the patch list below:
- Added difficulty selector when you start a new game
- Forgiving Mode: when you run out of hearts, you lose some of your resources and teleport back home. if you go 5 days without resources, game over.
- Unforgiving Mode: when you run out of hearts, game over. if you go 3 days without resources, game over.
- Added 2 new upgrades to find in the world
- Made some adjustments to the devil AI
- Fixed bug where Game Over screen would flicker if you kept getting hit after you were already dead
- Fixed bug where particle effects would spawn as soon as the game started
- Fixed bug where energy would go below 0
- Fixed bug where even if you ran out of resources for a certain amount of days, nothing would happen.
- Changed the color of a specific type of ghosts
- Added particle effect when you pick up item upgrades
- Removed a stray piece of grass that was floating in the air
And that's it! I hope the difficulty settings will give the game a bit more flexibility for players of varying skill types, while still retaining the game's tension.
Also, if you already have a save file in progress -- don't worry! Your data will carry over to this new version. That being said, if you continue your save file, you will be defaulted to the game's Unforgiving Mode.
I hope you folks enjoy playing! <3
Get THE DEVIL HAUNTS ME
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.